Note: Due to differences in window managers, the images of
Pisces panels shown in the documentation may look different than the
images you actually see on your screen. Their functionality, however,
should be the same.
- What is Pisces?
- An introduction to Pisces and level sets.
- How to Begin and End a Pisces Session?
- Getting started with Pisces.
- Pisces Tutorials
- An introduction to using Pisces for the computation and visualization of
level sets of functions
- User Interface
- A guide to the Pisces graphics interface, explaining the
meaning of each button, menu, and text field encountered in Pisces.
- What algorithms are available in Pisces? When should each be used?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
- Pisces computes level sets of multivariate functions. These functions are
called "models." We provide complete
documentation on each model.
- Advanced Features
- For the serious user, we provide documentation on how
to install a new models, new "derived models," and new algorithms.
For the serious user who has installed Pisces, we provide a postscript version
of the on-line documentation.
The Pisces Home Page
Comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Tue Nov 28 10:09:24 1995
Copyright © 1995 by
The Geometry Center,
all rights reserved.