Starting and Ending a Pisces Session
On a UNIX Workstation
To begin a Pisces session, type
from a UNIX shell.
By default, Pisces will create the Main
Panel from which you can control Pisces.
To end a Pisces session, type
exit in the
Pisces shell, or select
File->Quit from Pisces' Main Panel.
Pisces has several command-line options:
- read in Tcl files in the current directory.
- prints out a syntax message and exits.
- runs Pisces with the Tk window interface
- runs Pisces without the Tk windows, but with the Tcl shell.
- prints out the current version of Pisces and exits.
Next: The Main Panel
The Pisces Home Page
Comments to: email@example.com
Last modified: Tue Dec 5 15:05:44 1995
Copyright © 1995 by
The Geometry Center,
all rights reserved.