The following tutorials are installed.
- Getting Started: The Pisces Logo
- Computing the zero set of the default Pisces model.
- A Family of Circles
- Computing the level sets of x^2 + y^2 = R^2.
- Conic Sections
- Compute level sets for a family of quadratic functions. As
parameters vary, the corresponding level sets form
all of the conic sections: circles, ellipses, parabolas, and
- The Unfolding of a Cusp
- Compute level sets for a family of cubic functions and see how the
topology of the level set changes as the parameters vary.
- The Pitchfork Bifurcation
- In the study of dynamical systems, an early bifurcation that is
studied is called the "pitchfork bifurcation." Learn about this
bifurcation, the associated dynamics, and how the bifurcation changes under
small perturbations of underlying dynamical system.
Next: Getting Started: The Pisces Logo
The Pisces Home Page
Comments to: email@example.com
Last modified: Mon Nov 27 10:23:13 1995
Copyright © 1995 by
The Geometry Center,
all rights reserved.