I left The Geometry Center in December 1998. Some of my exciting projects at The Geometry Center were:
I am currently tutoring mathematics to middle school and high school students. For more information about my project history, see my (out-of-date) Curriculum Vitae. Though I am not currently looking for a job, both my software developing resume and my teaching resume are on line.
- Kali worksheets
- In the winter of 1994-1995 I developed a set of worksheets to use with the program Kali during tours here at The Geometry Center.
- The Shape of Space video
- In the spring of 1995, Tamara Munzner, Stuart Levy, Charlie Gunn, Delle Maxwelle, Jeff Weeks and I created a computer animated video called The Shape of Space, which is based on the book by the same name written by Jeff Weeks.
- 1995-1996 I created a program called Crafter, which is used by JPL of NASA for creating 3-D models of spacecraft for simulations.
- Genesis video
- In the fall of 1996, I created a video for NASA's proposed Genesis mission, using the Crafter and Geomview.
- Video Documentation
- Throughout all of my time at the Center, I have been maintaining documentation describing how to use the Center's video equipment.
Last updated on Friday, 28-Jan-2000 10:54:56 CST