The Pisces Development Team
Pisces was developed at the Geometry Center, at the
University of Minnesota.
The Geometry Center is funded through the
National Science Foundation.
Below each name is a brief (and noninclusive!) list of some of
the portions of Pisces that that person worked on.
- Frederick J. Wicklin (Project Leader).
- Continuation Algorithms (Geisow, Predictor-Corrector, Simple),
Numerical Linear Algebra,
Printing, Singularities, WebPisces.
- Mark Phillips (Software Engineer).
- Animation, Derived Models, Graphics, Meta-Model, User Interface.
- Davide Cervone.
- Piecewise Linear Algorithms (Adaptive Grid, Box).
- Daniel Krech.
- Piecewise Linear Algorithms (Adaptive Grid, Box, Recursive Surface).
- Chia-Hsing "Josh" Nien.
- Derived Models.
- Nicolas Vera.
- Derived Models, Numerical Linear Algebra,
Predictor-Corrector Algorithm, Singularities, User Interface.
- Some undergraduate students from the Geometry
Center's 1995 Summer Institute were
involved in the Pisces Project. They worked under the supervision of
Wicklin and Phillips on Animation,
Graphics, Predictor-Corrector Algorithm,
Printing, Singularities, and WebPisces.
The Pisces Home Page
Comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Sun Nov 12 14:56:04 1995
Copyright © 1995 by
The Geometry Center,
all rights reserved.