An abstract W3Kit base class for raw X11 graphics. The main subclass methods are drawX11Graphics and mouseClick:.
The coordinate system for drawing is consistent with X11 coordinates, i.e. they are in pixel units, with the origin in the upper left corner, x-axis pointing right, and y-axis pointing down.
- setIntSize:(const IntSize *)theSize; - getIntSize:(IntSize *)theSize;
- drawX11Graphics; - mouseClick:(const Point2 *)aPoint;Different ways to route the output of drawing.
- printHtml; // print HTML for inlining the image - display; // send out-of-line image back to user and exit - snapshotDocument; // capture image in a W3Document (returned)On some systems, it is possible to adjust the image depth.
- setImageBitDepth:(int)bits; - takeImageBitDepthFrom:sender;
(Note that the return value of lockFocus is NOT a success flag. It merely indicates whether focus has already been locked on this widget. The call to lockFocus should be balanced with an unlockFocus in any case.)
- (BOOL)lockFocus; - unlockFocus;
Author: Paul Burchard
Comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Created: Apr 18 1994 --- Last modified: Tue Jun 18 10:44:38 1996