Top Ten Reasons Why God Never Received Tenure
(Based on a column in Ann Landers)
- He never got a PhD
- He had only one major publication.
- It wasn't published in a refereed journal.
- Some doubt that he wrote it himself.
- Sure, he created the world, but what has he done since?
- The scientific community can't replicate his results.
- He rarely came to class and just tells students, "Read
- His office hours are irregular and sometimes held on a
- He doesn't present at conferences.
- He spent too much time teaching and not enough time doing research.
Frederick J. Wicklin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Last modified: Mon Apr 17 11:15:34 1995