- Start Kali (ask your teacher how)
You should see three windows: A large canvas window called "Untitled"
a Color palette and a wallpaper palette.
You can ignore the wallpaper palette for now.
- From the Palettes menu choose Rosette.
You should see another window called the Rosette palette.
- In the Rosette palette, click on the button labeled "*1".
(It has a drawing of a heart on it.)
- From the Options menu choose Show Singularities.
This will show all reflection lines and rotation points.
You should see a vertical line down the middle of the canvas.
- Click with the mouse to draw half of a heart on either side of
the vertical line. Double-click or click twice in the same place to
end a the chain of line segments you are drawing.
You should see the other half of the heart being drawn at the same time.
- To get a smooth heart, pull down the Options menu and select